News:

• March 28, 2024, 04:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Re: Just booked a GREAT deal!  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Charmainiac

• Max Member
Just booked a GREAT deal!
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
So I finally did it!
 We just booked for next week...flight only...$197.00 return to MoBay with Red Tag next Saturday!
 WooHoo!
 And decided to stay with Zephie's daughter, who is now no longer PO'd with us for even thinking of staying elsewhere!   :p  
 Now I can't wait. We're on holidays from work now and could have left at anytime, but the "deal" was only good for the one week. Sacrifices!   :rof:

Offline flopnfly

• Administrator
    • Facebook
Re: Just booked a GREAT deal!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »
great deal Char!!!  I saw that, but I'm already booked up.     :D

Where will you be visiting while you're there?  Are you going to do any touristy stuff?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline Charmainiac

• Max Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
Funny you should ask Heather...just this afternoon I made Zephie promise me that he'd take me to Dunn's River Falls! He said alright!
 Other than that, I don't think we'll have much time for anything else.
 Between meeting 5 more of Zephie's kids and his seven sisters and attending the wedding...OMG, I'm tired already!   :rof:  
 This is going to be one busy trip! However, the daughter that we're staying with has a huge house across the street from the beach, so I'm positive I'll get in a little r&r...  :sunin:

Offline flopnfly

• Administrator
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »
sounds like a busy week.  which beach does she live at?  

If you haven't done the Dunns River Falls you have to do it, at least once.  Take some water shoes to wear or old running shoes that you can get wet.  It gets a bit slippery on the rocks.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline mojitomiss_cuba

• Locker Talker
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »
Awesome deal on that flight char. Way to go  :)

I'm very glad the trip is a definite go, since I know it was up in the air for a while there.
 Have a super time and I am so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on MoBay.
 Going to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville? If you do, have one for me  :)
PCV 2005, 2007
SCSM 2005
SCG 2006
RTB Negril 2006
Allegro Cozumel 2007
AB & Solymar Varadero 2008